Ready to Apply?
Please send the following, along with your completed application, to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A scanned copy of your bank statement or financial statement (if applying for a student visa)
- The application fee
Once we receive your completed application, supporting documents and application fee, we will process your application and send you a Welcome Packet that includes your acceptance letter, an I-20 document (issued by Goodwin College) and instructions for applying for a student visa (if applicable), as well as other important information for you to prepare for your arrival at The University Center.
The Grand Opening of The University Center is March 4, 2019! We look forward to welcoming you at our beautiful, newly renovated, modern and hi tech campus - perfectly located in the heart of New England!
We offer 6 start dates per year for our comprehensive University Prep program:
March 4, 2019
May 13, 2019
July 1, 2019
September 9, 2019
October 28, 2019
At the University Center, Students Receive
• Comprehensive preparation (intensive English language instruction with a 24/7 cultural immersion learning experience);
• Personal advising (in university selection, application and academic degree focus); and
• Strategic planning (including early college course credit)
So that they earn their bachelor’s degrees in 4 years or less.